BKS Revision combines precision and reproducibility for superior results. The system offers modular femoral and tibial components along with augments and interchangeable stems, offering options to surgeons with patients requiring revision knee arthroplasty procedures.
Modular Femoral Component
- Junction box allows for A/P translation of the femoral stem
- Distal and posterior augmentation options to restore joint line and bone loss
- Available in 7 sizes.
Modular Tibial Tray
- Hemi wedges in 10° and 20°, and hemi blocks in 5mm, 10mm and 15mm provide solutions for patients with tibial bone loss
- Modular stems with variable stem placement to maximize proximal tibia coverage
- Available in 6 sizes
Available in Posterior Stabilized (PS) and Constrained (CK)
- Patented one-step tibial insert locking mechanism provides 94% less micromotion that traditional locking mechanisms
- Continuous peripheral rail fully captures the tibial insert
- E-Vitalize Crosslinked Vitamin E polyethylene
- Dome shaped, three-pegged desgin
The Balanced Knee® Revision System is compatible with select components from the BKS® Primary Systems and KASM® Knee Articulating Spacer Molds.