The Escalade Acetabular Shell was designed to maximize range of motion capabilites. The enhanced instrument offering accommodates less invasive surgical approaches.
- True hemisphere design
- Available in sizes from 42mm - 70mm
- 3-Hole and No-Hole options
- Desgined to optimize polyethylene thickness in the principal bearing area
- Locking tabs facilitate ease of insertion and provide exceptional anti-rotational stability
- Utilizes a GUR1020 resin for superior mechanical properties, 7.5Mrad gamma irradiated crosslinking process
- Proprietary thermal treatment to eliminate free radicals, EtO sterilized to maintain crosslinked integrity
- Flush and hooded options available
- +0 Liner truly flush with shell
- Available in sizes ranging from 28mm-40mm
- Cobalt Chrome
- BIOLOX®delta Ceramic
Compatible with the Entrada®, Ovation®, Ovation Tribute®, and Alpine® Hip Stems offered by Ortho Development.