The Entrada Hip Stem integrates a wealth of clinical history—hydroxyapatite coating, compaction broaching, taper wedge geometry—and provides critical refinements—progressive neck lengths, consistent proximal body growth, shorter distal stem lengths—creating a dynamic combination of features that benefit patient and surgeon. Entrada is History Refined.
The Entrada Stem is offered in collared and collarless options in 14 standard and extended sizes.
- Full HA coating (155µm) combined with compaction broaching promotes early osteointegration and long-term fixation
- Progressive neck lengths allow intraoperative flexibility in the majority of femoral neck geometries
- Extended offset delivers direct lateralization without affecting leg length
- Tapered collar enhances visualization during insertion
- Stepped geometry converts circumferential stresses into compression loads
- Vertical grooves aid in rotational stability
- Horizontal grooves aid in axial stability
- Optimized lateral shoulder enables ease of insertion in a variety of approaches
- The Entrada stem is distally shorter verses competitive designs and its uniform size transitions of 1mm allow for predictable broaching and ease of use
- Available in sizes 28mm-40mm
- Cobalt Chrome
- BIOLOX®delta Ceramic
Compatible with the Escalade® Acetabluar Shell, Legend® Acetabular Shell, Pivot Bipolar® and Solitude® Unipolar products offered by Ortho Development.